TFC’s Parts Kitting Service
Our parts kitting service is used to supply complex, multi level kits of parts for our OEM customers. Computer controlled systems ensure all components and assemblies involved in a kit are purchased, manufactured and kitted together in accordance with the customer’s specification.
Our stringent quality system ensures the multi level kits of parts are produced correctly and in accordance with the customer’s specification at every stage of the kitting service is quality controlled to ensure 100% conformance.
The advantages of our parts kitting service to the customer are significant:
- Reduced Purchasing Activity – Only one part number is required to be ordered
- Faster Goods Receipt – Only one line is required to be booked in rather than multiple lines, saving time if the goods are to be warehoused.
- Reduced Supplier Management – Our services will reduce the number of suppliers needed.
- Improved Productivity – Improved material supply will reduce non-productive time wasted looking for individual components.
- Reduced Purchase Ledger Activity – Fewer part numbers results in fewer invoices.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact our team for more information on our parts kitting service.