OD & ID Self-Locking Ring
- Easy assembly and removal
- Easy visual verification of proper installation
- Available in heavier cross-sections of wire
Centerline Locking Feature
- Self-Locking feature is found in the center and therefore not allowed to interfere with mating components
- Prevents misalignment of the ring under side loading
- Installation is manual and once installed the rings become tamper proof. Removal requires installation of new ring.
Installation ToolingSnap the last end into place with a sharp hammer blow. Check to make sure locking tab is completely in locking slot.
With ISO9001: 2015 approval incorporating Design Status, our qualified engineering staff are able to offer a completely free of charge engineering service and are available to assist with part selection, custom design, application requirements, material selection and more.
Applications are discussed in-depth, first-off design data and drawings are submitted for approval to ensure our customers are provided with the correct design, first time. However, on those rare occasions when modifications are necessary, our no-tooling process and flexible manufacturing procedures means the production of prototypes is easily and economically achieved without onerous tooling charges and long lead times.
At TFC we realise that Quality runs through the entire business, not just our products. We have continually invested in the right people to provide the superior market knowledge and customer service.
Our supply chain partners, from manufacturers to logistics and information technology are carefully chosen to ÿt our commitment to quality
Quality assured since 1981
Aerospace AS9100C & AS9120A
All products are batch traceable and can be supplied in accordance with REACH, RoHs and Weee.
Certificates of Conformity are available on request and Full material certification is also available on many items.